The team at Boom has had the pleasure of working with Adam Scholder, managing director at Porter Novelli, for over 20 years (is that possible?) We know that his first priority is his wife and daughters – yes, Adam is surrounded by women most of the time, maybe that’s why he works with Boom? Working together on stories from burgers and fries to beer and pizza…we look forward to many more collaborations. We think you’re the BoM Adam!
1.What was the last picture you took with your phone? Picture from the Foo Fighters concert last weekend at Wrigley Field.
2. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life – what would that meal be? My wife’s homemade chicken soup.
3. What industry jargon do you find yourself using the most? What is your least favorite industry jargon? Use the most – Net Net– Least favorite – Ping (in all its forms – noun, verb, etc.).
4. If you could choose any other profession what would it be? I’d love to be a butcher – hang out with people and cut meat all day.
5. If you could only use one social media platform what would it be? Twitter – I am an information junkie across sports, music, tech, books, movies, etc and Twitter gives me all the content I need.
6. What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it? Finders Keepers by Stephen King – Absolutely, Stephen King is a master storyteller, please don’t default to “he’s a horror writer” – check it out.
7. What television show is your guilty pleasure? Married on FX
8. What ability would you want to have that you don’t currently possess? I wish I was a better basketball player.
9. What advice would you give to your teenage self? Never stop reading and learning about the world around you.
10. What is the oddest food item you have ever eaten? Rattlesnake.